FIRST APPEAL FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
I.D. No_________ Date: _________ [For office use]
1. As I am aggrieved by decision of Under Secretary & Central Public Information Officer, Branch E.III-A, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi – 110 011 dated 26th March 2013 and received by me via speed post on 1st April 2013. I hereby file this appeal for your kind decision.
2.1 Full Name: Sharad Yeshwant Savur
2.2. Full Address: 141, Jal Vayu Towers, Beniganahalli, Indira Nagar (PO), Bangalore-560038
2.3 Phone/Cell No: +91 9449676278
2.4 Email ID: email@example.com
3. Details of CPIO: -
3.1 Name/Designation: Shri Manab Ray, Under Secretary & CPIO
3.2 Full Address: Branch E.III.A, Department of Expenditure,
3.3 Name of Public Authority: Ministry of Finance
4. Details of RTI application to CPIO: -
4.1. Date of Application: 28th February 2013
4.2. Mailed on: 27.02.2013
5. Particulars of payment of filing fee: -
5.1 Paid Rs.10/- by IPO No. 16F 452257 Dated 18.02.2013 of INDIRA NAGAR Post office
7. Particulars of Decision of CPIO: -
7.1 Letter reference No: F. No. 7/1/2013 – E.III (A)/ RTI
7.2. Date of CPIO’s Decision: 26th March 2013
7.3 Date of receipt of decision by the appellant: 1st April 2013
8. Brief facts of the case: -
9. Reasons/grounds for this appeal: -
Under Secretary and CPIO of E.III- A branch of the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India vide impugned letter dated 26th March 2013 (copy attached and marked Annexure ‘A’) states in: -
10. Any other information in support of appeal: Nil
US & CPIO (E.III. A) has once again peremptorily dismissed my request for information. He had done so earlier vide F No. 7/1/2013-E.III.A/65 dated 6th February against which I had sent a First Appeal dated 14th February 2013. I received a reply supplying me information vide MoF F. No. 7/1/2-13-E.III (A)/AA/12 dated 4th April dated 4th April 2013.
13. Personal Presence at hearing: - No
14. Enclosures: - Photocopies
I hereby state that the information and particulars given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I also declare that this matter is not previously filed with any information commission nor is pending with any Court or tribunal or authority.
Place: Bangalore Date: 12th April 2013 Signature of appellant
P.S. Format as per office memorandum dated 09-07-2007 issued by DoPT, Govt. of India.
- Shri Manoj Kumar, CPIO and US (E-III B) for appropriate action
- Shri Y. S. Savur