Thank you for your participation.
It is understood that Maj Gen Satbir Singh has aired seven anomalies that stand in the way of a satisfactory solution to the OROP imbroglio.
The seven anomalies are: -
1. OROP not applicable for those who sought Pre-mature Release.
2. There should be annual equalisation.
3. Calendar year 2013 .
4. Payment of arrears w.e.f 01 Jul 2014.
5. Average of pay for pension purposes.
6. OROP should be implemented in perpetuity and not adjudicated by Pay Commissions.
7. Judicial Commission should comprise 5 members and the report should be submitted within 30 days.
May I request views/opinions backed by references that one can peruse for more details?
P.S: Please confine your opinions/comments to the seven anomalies.